ARTISAN BOUTIQUE + MAKERS MARKET
• Commission Fees are 30% of the retail price of the item. Fee will be deducted automatically before Artisan is sent cheque. (Please double check and make sure your mailing address is correct).
• The retail price of your items *MUST* coincide and be consistent with same or similar items at other locations (including online websites, social media, etc.) you are selling your products.
• From time to time we will have Sales to move stock and keep things fresh. Items that are not sold will be reduced at a lower price with your permission or returned to Artisan.
• No mass-produced or commercially manufactured consumer goods are allowed. If we unknowingly curate in any such items, you will be asked to remove the item(s) in violation without compensation for loss of income or refund of artisan’s fees.
• Your images *MUST* be high-resolution marketing-ready at a minimum of 1000px wide (height is irrelevant). Photos will be used for marketing purposes, so use your absolute best product shots.
• All Artisans are responsible for appropriate permits, required product labels, health and safety designations.
We get many questions from Makers & Artisans wondering what they can do to better their chances of being curated with us. Curating is a complicated process and often it is not for one reason, but several, that we may decline your application and/or place you on a waiting list.
The Crystal Vault has a very distinct vision and vibe. To make our customers happy, we select artisans who have the most appeal specifically to our boutique style market, core values and overall vision. If you are interested in discovering more about us and our current Artisans, check us out on Facebook or Instagram and grab some inspiration while your at it.
All completed applications meeting our criteria will be curated and notified of acceptance, decline or wait list status by email.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
I have read and fully understand that this application and the attached guidelines, terms and conditions and required health and safety forms shall become a legally binding contract if I am selected to participate and I agree to abide by and conform to the content and conditions as set forth herein.
I declare that, to the best of my knowledge, my designs are original and exclusive to me and have not been intentionally copied from a pre-existing source.
I declare that all completed items to be offered for sale at The Crystal Vault have been fabricated by me personally or by (an) employee(s) under my direct authorization or contracted directly to me.
I declare that I carry adequate liability and property insurance and I assume full responsibility for any liability or damages I cause or that occur to or by me while on the ‘host’ property at The Crystal Vault. I agree to save harmless The Crystal Vault (and it’s producers) and the ‘host’ property from any claims.
The Crystal Vault reserves the right to choose it’s artisans in keeping with the general spirit of supporting and promoting the arts and ‘boutique’ shopping in an upscale atmosphere. Failure to comply with the intent of this declaration may disqualify the artisan from participation in this and future markets, at the sole discretion of the producers.
PLEASE SEND TO OR UPLOAD ABOVE:
The Crystal Vault
C/O Dominique Cadeau
7 Prospect Ave. PO Box 319
Cobalt, Ontario, Canada